Thursday, March 1, 2018

Easter Bunny Girl



This sweet little image is from Kinda Cute by Patricia who just happens to be our sponsor for this month over at Craft-Dee BowZ

I remember always taking my kids to our local grocery store to see the Easter Bunny. Then on Easter Sunday we always had a member dress up like the Easter Bunny and pass out small brown paper bags full of candy, an apple and an orange. So when I seen this little cutie it brought back some very sweet memories.

I was thrilled that the majority of our team decided to pick the same image and excited to see how each one of us would use the image.

Here is an overall picture of my card.


Several various copic markers were used for the coloring and the pattern papers are from Lawn Fawn. I loved how she turned out.


Here is a close up of the bow that I created using my handy dandy Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make the double loop bow. Be sure to grab one of them if you haven't already done so and join in on our Challenge this month. As always it's Anything Goes with a Handmade bow.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my creation.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment