Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Peace on Earth


It's been a little while since I have posted.  A lot has been going on, but I do have a card to share with you today.  I created these cute little caroling snowmen for my DT project for the November 1, Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow for Craft-Dee BowZ.  Our sponsor for the month is Beccy's Place.  She has some of the cutest images.



 For my card, I started out by stamping snowflakes and embossing them with white embossing powder, I blended some Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China onto a piece of Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock.  After that I used a distress sprayer to lift off some of the ink with the droplets that was created with the sprayer. 



I colored the snowmen with my Copic Markers using various colors.  Then I cut them out and placed them on the background piece I created. I added some snow drifts and then I added some BoBunny Sugar Paste to the snow drifts and to the snowmen.



Last but not least I created a bow using my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool maker.  This tool is so awesome it makes the perfect bow every time.  You can get one of these awesome bow makers here.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and I really hope I have inspired you.

Please come back and visit again.

Hugs,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment