Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Happy Happy

I have a card to share with you today. Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge has started their new challenge and  our Sponsor for the month of September is Bugaboo Stamps.  For my creation, I created this cute little card using Brat Cupcake Wagon and can be found here, as always our theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade bow.


One of my Great-Nieces has a birthday coming up and this little brat kidz reminded me of her.  Since she is turning 6 I wanted to create something fun and would catch her little eye so I decided on a shaker card.

I colored the image using various Copic Markers.  Then I used some Distress Oxide Inks to blend the background and spritzed it with water.  I used a sentiment from Lawn Fawn and die cut some circles to make the balloons which was used to make the shaker.

I made a bow using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. This tool is so awesome. If you don't have one, you can get one here

Sentiment and Die: Happy, Happy, Happy from Lawn Fawn
Misc. Dies:  Circle dies from Cottage Cutz to make the balloons.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you today.  

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment