Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All Dressed up...

Hi there, I have a Halloween card to share with you today.  I created this card for the September monthly Challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  As always the theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

I decided on this cute little image from Northwoods Stamps.  It is called Sassy Halloween Legs.  I love witch boots and their skinny legs.  So when I seen this little stamp I just had to grab it.



I colored the image up with my Copic Markers.  After I was finished, I just felt like it needed a little something else, so I added some Nuvo Crystal drops, but I think I may have added way too many.  

I also added some other embellishments like Stickles Diamond Dust and some glitter I acquired from Stampin Up.



Then I had some Halloween ribbon in my stash that I bought last year from Michael's Craft Stores.  I did not have very much, so I had to make a small bow.  Using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool, I was able to make the perfect size bow.  If you have not gotten yourself one of these awesome bow makers you really should.  They are so awesome.  You can find one here.

Thanks for stopping by today.   I really hope I have inspired you.  Please don't hesitate to come on over and join in with us for our Monthly Challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment