Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Forever Friends

Have you ever felt like a good book could be your best friend.  That would be my daughter.  She loves her books and she loves to read.  Seems like she always has her nose stuck in a book.  This cute little Bugaboo Image Kidz 3 Sitter reminds me of when she was little.  She had so many books that the stack was almost bigger than she was.

I created this card for our Crafty Creations Challenges, #348, theme as always Anything Goes.



I actually used 2 Bugaboo images for this card.  Not only did I use Kidz 3 Sitter, but also Book Stack.

After printing the image, I colored her with various Copic Markers.





Skin E11, 21, 00 & 000
Cheeks E95 & 93
Hair:  Y11, 21, 26, 28, YR21 & E55
Background:  E43, 42, 41, 40 & W0
Reds:  R59, 39, 29, 17 & 14
Grays:  N8, 6, 4, 2, 1 & 0
Blues:  B97, 95, 93 & 91 
Greens:  YG67, 63, G94 & 21
Yellows:  YR24, 21, Y17 and a touch of E35

When the coloring was finished I began the layering.  I cut the image out using a Mama Elephant die from the All Prettied Up collection.  The tag was a pre-cut tag, I just colored it up with the red markers, cut the sentiment (unknown) with black and dark brown CS, which I off-set, then adhered them to the tag.  Attached the image with foam tape to the pattern piece of paper (unknown), then layered it to a solid dark red CS and glued that to my card base.  Added a few buttons and this card was finished.


.

I hope you like this little creation and I hope I have inspired you today.  Please come play with us at Crafty Creations Challenges Blog and enter into the Anything Goes Challenge #348.  We love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment