Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Back to School

I have a card to share with you today.  In honor of our new school year right around the corner here in the states, I wanted to create a school themed card.

For the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge our Sponsor for the month of August is Cute as A Button.  For my creation, I have created this cute little card using Hipster.  And as always our theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade bow.




After I colored her with various Copic Markers and cut her out, I layered up some different card stocks from my stash.  I also used the stamp set "Dear Old Golden Rule Days" from Stampin-Up.



Then I Created a bow using the amazing Craft-Dee BowZ tool, have you tried this awesome tool yet?  If not, you really should.  It is so easy and makes a perfect bow every time.




I hope you enjoy my little Back to School card and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment