Monday, July 24, 2017

Team Birthday Card #6

I have another Team Birthday card to share with you all.  This card was created for Debbie who absolutely loves dogs.

The stamps I have used is from My Favorite Things, You Make My Tail Wag and BB Lucky Dog.


I stamped the dog in the dog house, masked him off, stamped the poodle, masked it, stamped the bulldog, masked him stamped the dog house and the rest of the images.

With various Copic markers I colored the sky and ground first, then I proceeded with coloring the dogs, etc.
I mounted it onto a card base with foam tape and finished it off with a few sequins.


I really love how it turned out and so did Debbie. It makes me happy when I make someone else happy.

I hope you enjoy this little card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment