Friday, June 2, 2017

Just A Note - Notepad

I have something different to share with you today.  I created a little notepad with a pad I bought at the store.  I covered the front and back covers with card stock and added some dies for embellishments.
First off I stamped Stampingbella's "Edna Loves the Ocean" which can be found at the 7 Kids Crafting and Supply Store.  I simply love the Edna Collection.


I colored her up with my copic markers in various colors.


I die cut several different ocean related items with some dies in my stash and colored them with my copics.


The sentiment "Just A Note"  is from Mama Elephant.


I made this notepad for a cousin who lives in Hilton Head, SC.  There is a lighthouse on the island that is red and white, hence the reason why I colored this one with red strips. I thought this little notepad would come in handy and bring a smile to her face every time she uses it.


The "For You" sentiment is from Impression Obsession.

I hope you enjoy the notepad and thanks so much for stopping by.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment