Monday, March 20, 2017

Easter Blessings

I started out stamping my image on Xpress-it blending card, using this cute Whipper Snapper stamp called "Bunny Trio" in Momento Tuxedo Black ink.



Then I colored the image with my Copic Markers. 
The outer part of  the image was colored B00, B000, B0000 & BG70
Bunny - W0, W1, & W3
Inside his ears and nose was R11, R12 & R20
Ground - YG61, G20 & G40


Eggs - R35, RV21, RV23, RV25, G02, G05, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, R22, R21, R20, B02, B01, B00, Y11, Y15



Sentiment is "Easter Blessings" from Verses Stamp Company

The colored image and the other 3 circles were cut with the Cottage Cutz Stackable Circle Dies.  Paper - white card stock and various pattern papers from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this card into this challenge:



5 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is the cutest card. I love how you used the circle shape as your layering. Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the bunny, and the eggs really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did color the bunny perfectly. i am particular love the grass part.

    Thank you for joining 7 kids challenge blog at 7 kids your crafting supply store. i hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Yenni

    ReplyDelete